Ghana has had progressively stable and growing democratic administration over the previous two decades. Seven successful elections have improved the performance of important national institutions, boosted investor confidence, and anchored the economy in a growth-friendly climate.
According to the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Report 2019, Ghana is not just the finest place to do business in West Africa, but also the world’s fastest growing economy. The country has grown into a well-known business destination for those seeking a favorable business climate, committed and progressive government-private sector cooperation, political stability, open rules, and a vibrant private sector ready for collaboration. The administration is dedicated to enacting policies that lower the overall cost of doing business in order to boost investor confidence.
- A valid passport with at least six months’ validity remaining, as well as a completed and signed visa application form Regular Service. All application forms must be filled out on a computer.
- A total of two passport-style pictures are required ( less than 6 months old )
- A letter from the firm in the United States outlining the purpose and duration of the trip, as well as the fact that the company in the United States will cover all of the applicant’s financial expenses during his stay in Ghana.
- A letter of invitation from the Ghanaian host firm
- If the applicant is not a U.S. citizen, a copy of their Green Card (front and back) is required.
- a copy of your round-trip plane tickets or itinerary, as well as your hotel reservations
- Order form for ETS