The business visa is only available to investors who want to put their money into a commercial operation in Kuwait. The business visa is valid for six months from the date of issue. Its issuance is contingent on the investment being verified, and it will grant a two-year renewable residency visa. The Sultanate’s business visa permits for repeated visits to the Sultanate’s territory. The venture is subject to certain restrictions, and the investor must first seek Ministry of Trade and Industry approval.
Documents Required When Applying for a Golden Visa in Kuwait
- Two pictures in the 4X6 cm format.
- A copy of the investor’s passport that is valid for at least six months is required.
- The original and a copy of the partnership certificate issued by the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- The investor’s stamp on the work permit granted by the Ministry of Manpower.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry has issued a copy of the signing officials’ specimen signatures.
- A copy of the Kuwaiti Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s current membership certificate, as well as a copy of the current commercial registration.
If the application is made by someone other than the partners, the representative must be a Kuwaiti and give the guarantee with a permission issued by the General Directorate of Passport and Stay at the guarantor’s request. A medical fitness certificate issued by the Ministry of Health.