Having provided counsel in the EB-5 area for over 25 years, Miller Mayer is today one of the leading EB-5 immigration law firms in the world. Leveraging our unmatched industry experience, Miller Mayer attorneys have helped lead the EB-5 industry in shaping legislative proposals and USCIS policy. We remain committed to improving EB-5 adjudication and maintaining industry best-practices. Our clients benefit from the deep insight we have gained from decades of experience and success in the EB-5 industry.
Attorneys in our EB-5 Practice Group have combined corporate experience with a foundation in immigration law to build a practice uniquely suited to exceptional EB-5 representation. Our attorneys are also prolific scholars on EB-5, and a sample of their articles and writings can be seen here. Our EB-5 Practice Group is headed by Steve Yale-Loehr, a widely recognized authority on EB-5 law.
- Thousands of conditional and permanent residency approvals for individual investors and their families.
- Demonstrated industry leadership as Chair, Co-Chair, and Vice-Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association EB-5 Committee.
- Recognized industry thought leaders in EB-5 legislation and policy.
- Nearly a decade of Asia EB-5 industry experience with deep migration agency relationships.
- USCIS-approved projects in commercial real estate, infrastructure, manufacturing, and energy sectors.
- Creative and results-oriented EB-5 legal counsel informed by nuanced understanding of shifting adjudication trends.
To start a conversation about working with us, please schedule a consultation with an attorney in the Miller Mayer EB-5 Practice Group.